Scheduling meetings made simple
Jiffle : Meeting scheduling platformback
Founded in 2006, California-based Jiffle permits calendar sharing over the web and dramatically reduces the time and cost of scheduling meetings across and within organizations. Jiffle is currently self-funded and its experienced core team includes some of the most respected professionals in the software industry.
Research reveals that it takes 7 iterations of going back and forth to fix a single meeting! The time spent and efforts expended when converted in terms of productivity are a huge loss. So is there anything that is as good as the Outlook calendar, if not better, made online and cost-effective at the same time? How can you increase meetings with your customers and prospects at B2B events by 30% or more? These were the posers presented by the client in search of a custom solution that would solve these problems.
Compassites created a ‘meeting manager’ solution, which was intelligent and intuitive to provide a window for the co-coordinator to identify the participant and trigger response-based email appointments. This application would also manage through alerts and furthermore generate reports about the outcome of the meeting. The ideated concept was launched as a business reality named Jiffle. Jiffle is a patent pending platform that helps to connect people by scheduling meetings. Jiffle effectively manages the meetings through various modules as part of the package.
The 'PeopleConnect' application enabled individuals to schedule appointments with each other by selectively and securely sharing their online 'available' calendar. This application helps busy people connect without the back and forth of emails and phone tag saving time, increasing productivity, and minimizing missed meeting opportunities.
The 'EventConnect' application helps companies schedule and manage meetings between executives, prospects, customers and partners at B2B events. This simplifies scheduling meetings, optimizes precious time and maximizes the number of meetings at trade shows.
Ruby on Rails with Rich UI of Web2.0 standards and MySQL
Benefits & Results
- Save time by automating and streamlining the scheduling function and eliminating most of the phone tag required for each appointment
- Enhance client relationships by providing them with secure access to your schedule to request meetings 24x7
- Eliminate opportunity costs with instant availability of your online calendar and streamlining the scheduling process.
- Increase your productivity and bill more hours!
- Increase ROI from your events
- Generate reports that enables the tracking and outcomes of scheduled meetings and facilitate optimal use of resources.