Position: Automation Test Lead
Experience: 7+ years
- Drive the Microservices or API automated testing using REST Assured library for a product at each stage of the development cycle.
- Work closely with other Automation Testers, Business Analyst and Developers to understand functional requirements and acceptance criteria to ensure Java step def automation scripts are produced from the BDD test cases.
- Experience in BDD based test automation framework.
- Involved in the development cycle, understanding the code upon which the application is built.
- Previous test automation working experience using Java, Selenium, GIT, Cucumber & IntelliJ/Eclipse.
- Support the relevant scrum events; planning/user story estimation, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews/ demos & retros to ensure that quality code, based on solid unit testing principles are released into Production on a regular CI cycle.
- Constantly embeds automated testing techniques, particularly to support regression testing within Sprint and for releases.
- Constantly demonstrates that quality and the customer is always the focus.
- Understanding of a range of programming languages, database concepts.
- Good experience of Continuous Integration (CI), i.e. Jenkins, Maven, Docker
- Good experience of JIRA/Confluence/Zephyr/GitHub/Slack/Swagger
- A can-do professional approach to business and a willingness to be held accountable for results
- Strong stakeholder management skills, particularly working closely with the Business Analyst and development team
Skills & Requirements:
- 7+ years’ experience of recent experience in testing of web applications
- 3+ years’ hands on experience of test automation using Java
- 2 years’ experience working within an Agile environment
- Very good backend testing skills – conversant in databases -MySQL, Postgresql
- Identify data requirements and implement tests to achieve coverage
- Recommend, implement improvements to test automation framework
- Experience in source code control
- Use feedback from all stakeholders to expand test scenarios
- Demonstrate ability to change direction and re-prioritize in a fast-paced team environment
- Effective interpersonal skills and a proven ability to collaborate with all stakeholders
If interested, please share your resume on [email protected] OR apply here below.