The Learning Management System market is heating up by the day for past many months now and it looks like it’s going to change the future of Newe-Age Learners.
What is LMS?
A learning management system (LMS) is a web-based software that permits the educators/teachers to circulate e-learning courses to the users and keep tabs on their progress. In simple words, it is utilized for planning, implementing and assessing a specific learning program. LMS enables the educators to develop and deliver content apart from judging the performance of students. Basically, it powers learning.
It empowers you to lead training cost-effectively in different sectors; Corporate, Education and Government. This logical software engages your organization to conduct effective and up-to-the-minute training, critical for the achievement of any organization.
The suite of e-learning solutions fuses sagacious features for various user categories — ranging from the manager to the student. Regardless of the way that it’s easy to use for anyone around the world, it’s robust enough to support worldwide training activities.
Revolutionizing Learning Management System
The LMS has started an upheaval with another influx of Learning Management System that spotlights on efficient utilization of resources. It furnishes your training programs with easily accessible, easy-to-utilize, high-performance components with practical building blocks that play a key role in upgrading the learning procedure and driving change in quality. It’s reporting highlight gives you a chance to track and synchronize training activities to individual and organizational objectives. This empowers an organization to build up an effective performance management strategy; leading to centered decision-making and competitive advantage.
Our LMS has just turned out to be conceivable with the approach of machine learning. The algorithm provides detailed instructions that empower the LMS to find the needs of the business and each individual in your organization. Regardless of how much things change, the framework will keep on adjusting learning plans automatically, responding to updating company objectives. Instead of trying to plan for every plausibility, the “machine”—in this case, the LMS—“ realizes” what is required by analyzing the information according to the instructions contained in the algorithm. Engagement stands at the center of learning because it is the best way to ensure learners retain knowledge. Also, LMS in the age of engagement focuses on making things simple and easy to understand for the users.
Advantages of the LMS:
- Facilitates company-wide integrated training systems covering all functional zones –
Result: Desired information is accessible automatically in required areas.
- Provides a wide variety of reports and status to the management for taking quick decisions –
Result: Skill analysis and designation of different projects is made simple.
- Analysis and evaluation possible over any time of comparative study of reports –
Result: Focused decision making.
- Performs center corporate learning activities and expands customer service thereby augmenting corporate image –
Result: Creates the ability to face competition.
How our LMS stands out?
- Content Friendly- You can build content using existing presentations or videos or collate content from the web
- SCORM Compliant- Supports all content formats compatible with SCORM standards
- Assessments Engine- Supports multiple questions and test formats provides extensive test result reporting
- Learning Paths- Set the order in which the content needs to be consumed
- Curriculum Management- Group courses into curriculums for flexible learning delivery
- Offline Learning- Support for content downloading and offline reviewing within the browser
- Reporting- Extensive reporting, including a timeline of all actions that happened on the platform
- User Access Management- Give feature access according to user type
- Strong Security- Strong passwords to IP restriction on access
- Multilingual- Available in multiple languages
- Responsive UI- Retina screen-ready interface that fits any device
- Rich Communication Tools- Support for internal email, calendar, discussion forums and more
LMS not only increases the Enterprise Learning Capabilities but also the Talent Management Capabilities. Get Free Demo here!!
So where do you think the future of the LMS is headed? Share your thoughts in the comments section!