Position: Marketing Intern
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Reports to: Programme Manager and Project Manager
We are looking for an energetic Marketing Intern with interest in tech to join our Zurich team and support in executing marketing strategy that will include activities in events, digital, social, branding, content, email and analytics fields. As a Marketing Intern you will be working closely with global Sales & Marketing teams, exploring new and exciting ways of reaching our customers. If you have an eye for design, this could be the intern year for you.
Applicants must be able to display excellent communication and strong numerical skills, be a self-starter, able to work autonomously, have a proactive nature, be creative and hungry to get the job done and work to tight deadlines as is required to deliver excellent results.
The internship is demanding and requires flexibility, proactivity and independent learning. Interns will be assigned projects with deadlines and will be supported with feedback and guidance. You’ll be supporting the internal teams in all aspects of marketing.
We treat our interns no differently from any other member of the team. This provides our interns opportunities to learn valuable skills.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Helps sales team with preparing presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Help organize marketing events
- Help with content creation for our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies for Europe region
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- University degree in Marketing Communications or similar
- Personable and confident
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and good coordination skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in technology is a plus
- Should speak fluent English and German. Spanish knowledge a plus
If interested, please share your resume on [email protected] OR apply here below.