Position: Paid Social Media – (Senior) Account Manager
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Workload: Full-time, Permanent
Reports to: The Delivery Head
An excellent opportunity with this forward-thinking technology company. Based in modern offices, the company provides a supportive working environment.
Work with partner agencies to devise and deliver client strategy in response to individual client’s business goals, adapting it to campaign performance. Ensure campaign planning ladders up to client strategy and ensure the effective execution of the activity.
Liaise with clients to devise and deliver compelling client strategy that shows a clear plan for delivering on individual client objectives. This will involve discussion on the level of service and ensuring that suitable media is used that support the client objectives.
Everyone at Compassites loves the challenge and shares a passion for doing great work. We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of a growing company.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Conception and control of online marketing campaigns according to fixed performance goals in the area of Social, possibly also SEA and / or Programmatic
- Independent strategic and operational support and development of well-known customers in close cooperation with the partner agencies
- Development of strategic measures up to the annual planning with cross-channel view in cooperation with the customer and agency partner
- Responsibility for attractive media budgets, including campaign implementation, control, planning and reporting
- Creation and presentation of campaign evaluations and analyzes as well as consulting approaches
- Use in subject-specific projects as well as independently responsible implementation and evaluation
- Support and promotion of interns, trainees and junior account managers
- Commercial apprenticeship or studies, preferably in the field of Marketing, business, advertising, etc.
- Several years of operational experience in at least one of the above areas, preferably on the Agency side
- Knowledge of the online market and ideally relevant certifications (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat)
- Professional approach to customers and excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of English and / or German, each additional language of advantage
- A good technical understanding as well as good knowledge of the common Office programs, especially Excel and Power Point
- A strong team player mentality and a “Hands-On” personality with a high sense of responsibility
- Self-responsible and proactive drive for the further development of customers, processes, tools and personality
If interested, please share your resume on [email protected] OR apply here below.