Position: Programmatic / PBU – (Senior) Account Manager
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Workload: Full-time, Permanent
Reports to: The Delivery Head
An excellent opportunity with this forward-thinking technology company. Based in modern offices, the company provides a supportive working environment.
You will be responsible for ensuring accounts are handled professionally and delivered to the highest possible standards; by combining detailed industry knowledge, top-drawer planning skills and a passion for getting things done.
With us you will work for well-known customers like Coca Cola, Audi, Richemont and many more. We shape technological development in the industry and offer simple solutions for our customers. We help them better position their brands and products and get the most out of the media investment.
Everyone at Compassites loves the challenge and shares a passion for doing great work. We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of a growing company.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Conception and control of online marketing campaigns according to fixed performance goals in the field of display, video and mobile, possibly also SEA and / or social
- Independent strategic and operational support and development of well-known customers in close cooperation with the partner agencies
- Development of strategic measures up to the annual planning with cross-channel view in cooperation with the customer and agency partner
- Responsibility for attractive media budgets, including campaign implementation, control, planning and reporting
- Ensuring and constantly expanding technical implications and brand safety processes
- Implementation of new technologies
- Autonomous implementation and evaluation of specific projects
- Support and promotion of interns, trainees and junior account managers
- Studying economics, business information, digital marketing or similar degree program is an advantage
- High internet affinity, as well as high technical affinity and understanding
- Several years of operational experience, preferably on the agency side
- Self-responsible and proactive drive for the further development of customers, processes, tools and personality
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Communicative in nature and team player
- A high degree of initiative and the ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially in Excel and Power Point is an advantage
- Very good language skills in English and / or German / French
If interested, please share your resume on [email protected] OR apply here below.