Position: SEA/SEM – (Senior) Account Manager
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Workload: Full-time, Permanent
Reports to: The Delivery Head
An excellent opportunity with this forward-thinking technology company. Based in modern offices, the company provides a supportive working environment.
You will be responsible for overseeing the smooth running of digital marketing campaigns, from capturing client objectives to controlling budgets.
You will be responsible for planning and managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Everyone at Compassites loves the challenge and shares a passion for doing great work. We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of a growing company.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Independent strategic and operational support and development of well-known customers in close cooperation with our partner agencies
- Development of strategic measures up to the annual planning with cross-channel view in cooperation with the customer and agency partner
- Responsibility for attractive media budgets, including campaign implementation, control, planning and reporting
- Conception and control of search online marketing campaigns to fulfill the goals of our customers, possibly also in the area of social and / or program office
- Creation and presentation of campaign evaluations and analysis as well as consulting approaches
- Autonomous implementation and evaluation of specific projects
- Support and promotion of interns, trainees and junior account managers
- Commercial apprenticeship or study, preferably in the field of marketing, economics, advertising or similar.
- Several years of operational experience preferably on agency side
- Knowledge of the online market and ideally relevant certifications (AdWords, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in setup of tracking and analysis systems is a plus
- Professional dealing with customers and excellent communication skills
- Strong social skills and analytical skills
- Very good language skills in English and / or German, any other language is an advantage
- A good technical understanding as well as good knowledge of the common office programs, especially Excel and Power Point
- A strong team player mentality and an established “hands-on” personality with a high sense of responsibility
- Self-responsible and proactive drive for the further development of customers, processes, tools and personality
If interested, please share your resume on [email protected] OR apply here below.