Position: Senior Project Manager
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Zurich/Zug, Switzerland
Reports To: The Head of Delivery
An excellent opportunity with this forward-thinking technology company. Based in modern offices, the company provides a supportive working environment.
You will be responsible for ensuring projects are handled professionally and delivered to the highest possible standards; by combining detailed industry knowledge, top-drawer planning skills and a passion for getting things done.
The role will handle projects from conception to completion; involving taking the initial brief, scoping and planning services, through to execution. Along the way you will be constantly solving problems, whilst managing internal and external communications across a variety of projects, meaning no two days are the same.
You should aspire to grow the existing accounts and take over the management of these accounts.
Everyone at Compassites loves the challenge and shares a passion for doing great work. We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of a growing company.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage projects of all sizes
- Project P&L Ownership for projects
- Grow business by account mining
- Meet revenue targets
- Be organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be responsible for managing client relationships
- Ensure that project deadlines are met
- Be flexible and able to react to rapidly changing scenarios
- Be able to make decisions and solve problems
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Manage and control commercial budgets
- Work with delivery teams to ensure timely delivery within budget
- Be flexible to work at hours in line with different countries local time zones
- Work from client offices routinely
- Be available for occasional travel
- Have experience of project management having delivered projects built on Content Management Systems like Liferay, CQ5, Sitecore, etc.
- Should have experience having built/managed Digital Experiences (Websites, Apps, etc.) in Financial Services Industry
- Should have prior business / technical management experience
- Have experience of working with near shore and far shore teams
- Have experience of working with contractors
- Ability to understand and clarify customer requirements, and effectively communicate between technical and non-technical personnel
- Strong commercial awareness
- Solution oriented approach without dependency
- Experience of working with Project Methodologies such as PRINCE2® or similar and experience of customizing methodologies to meet needs
- Have excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft Project, Office and Excel
- Ability to read communication styles of customers and other team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
- Ability to balance priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Keen to ensure the needs of clients are met wherever possible
- Experience of working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, clients, and other departments
- Ability to resolve conflicts and address objections from customers and wider project teams
- Ability to negotiate and reach compromise to ensure project completion
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Should speak fluent English and native level Other European languages a plus
If interested, please share your resume on [email protected] OR apply here below.