Position: Senior Software Engineer ( PHP )
Experience: 3+ years
- Interacting with customers to understand requirements
- Analyzing a business problem and deriving the efficient solution.
- Actively participating in database structure development
- Participate in design discussions and reviews
- Effectively Coordinating with Team Members
Skill sets required:
- 3-6 years of significant development experience using object-oriented design and development techniques using standards-based frameworks and patterns (MVC, Entity Frameworks, Dependency Injection / IOC, ORM, MySQL, NoSQL, Linux, etc.) required
- 2+ years of significant development expertise utilizing PHP Frameworks (Laravel) required
- Experience with significant development expertise utilizing CMS ( Laravel ) at least 2 projects at customazion level is a plus
- Experience with technologies such as Redis, ElasticSearch, SolrSearch, Memcache, PHPUnit, DBUnit etc. is a plus
- Experience with source control (GIT/ SVN), automated testing, REST, Agile, and build automation tools is a plus
- Strong Knowledge in Web API development.
If interested, please share your resume on [email protected] OR apply here below.